POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Japan & Poland : Re: Japan & Poland Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:28:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Japan & Poland
From: Ken
Date: 17 May 2000 04:23:22
Message: <3922565F.9195D59C@pacbell.net>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> I would have been very surprised to see another visitor from Africa.

I was looking at Bob Hughes "World Map of POV-Ray Users" and noticed
3-4 blips on the southern end of the African continent. I suspect
at least one is you and have no idea who the other 2-3 are.

reference - http://members.aol.com/wrld0rigin/povwrldjpg.htm

Not so surprising is that the American and European continents show the
greatest concentration of POV-Ray users.